“Super kind and respectful. They made me feel comfortable and very involved in my care. The office is super nice too! They also gave me a spreadsheet to go over everything my insurance would and would not pick up. 10/10 best dentist I’ve been to.”
At Canyon Road Dental, in Provo, UT, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please complete this new patient form before your first appointment and remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable.
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans, including Care Credit and Compassionate Finance. And, to help you make the most informed decisions, we’ll discuss the cost of treatment before you begin.
We accept most dental insurance plans and are in network with these providers:
Our plan features:
- 2 dental cleanings and exams every year
- 1 emergency exam each year
- 15% off all dental treatments with no treatment limits
- We have an affordable plan for each member of your family:
- $300 for each person aged 15 and up. Payable in installments of $25 a month per person
- $204 for each person aged 14 and under. Payable in monthly installments of $17 per child
At Canyon Road Dental, in Provo, UT, we’ll find the most affordable options for the care you deserve.